Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Weekend Wedding and Picking up Heavy Things


Sunday my dad got married to the love of his life and I got to see my sister that I don't get to see very often.


My oldest brother was the minister for the love birds.

The wedding was super fun and my family has just officially gotten this big (with one on the way).


I couldn't have asked to be related to better people. They are all amazing. That woman in the pink next to manfriend is actually his nana, but Nana gets included too because she is the best.

I've been taking it easy this weekend. I have been lifting heavy things, taking it easy on the cardio and my legs are feeling better everyday. 

My little brother is in town and yesterday I took him and his girlfriend to Moab. If my phone ever saves photos again I will post some more pictures on the matter.

I also just registered for this.

Let the training begin....again.





No comments:

Post a Comment