Monday, June 9, 2014

Got My Nails Did Today....

Wow. What is this? Two posts in one day. Who knows? Maybe this will actually become a thing.

Today was quite eventful. I actually went to a Home Depot.....without manfriend.


Then I got my nails done for a very exciting wedding coming up this weekend and I got rear ended on my way out of the strip mall, but getting my nails done made up for it.


Today was back day. I ran for one mile for a warm up. My hip flexor wasn't bothering me today, but I am continuing to stretch that bad boy out. I used these machines....and some other ones. I didn't take a picture of them all because I didn't want to seem like a weirdo.


and then....




and then....


Assisted pullups. I continue to see people at the gym using this machine incorrectly, but I don't want to go up to them and be 'that person'. I will post it on here and then hope by some strange act of the universe they read this. With an assisted pull up, you put the amount of weight that you want to SUBTRACT from your own body weight. So if you weigh 150 lbs and you put the peg in the 50 lb hole, you will be lifting 100 lbs. Get it?

Then this....

Because sometimes this does happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment