Wednesday, July 2, 2014

6.2 miles and some other randomness....

I ran 6.2 miles yesterday. I didn't lift because...well, I didn't. I spent the day running errands and spending time with my grandmother and then Manfriend and I went to dinner at Sage's Cafe again.

My grandmother lives in a Senior Living Community in downtown Salt Lake. She has severe Alzheimer's disease. She was an amazing cook and baker, but she quit before she ever lost her memory because she has rheumatoid arthritis. I did not take any photographs with her because I think she would flip her...you know...this is grandma

I want people to see her as she still sees herself. Beautiful and fabulous. This is how I remember her.

Part of my errands yesterday was dropping off my car to a collision center and picking up a rental. The rental I have makes me feel like I am driving an elderly person's car that has an internet machine installed. I barely know how to work this thing and it isn't a manual so I keep thinking the thing is going to stall when I stop. 


 Manfriend finished the man project he was working on.

And because what I eat is very complicated and well thought out, this is what I had for breakfast today.

I am lifting today. Lifting all of the heavy things for the muscles. I have to work 3 night shifts in a row starting tonight so I need to get my pump on today before I am too tired to even roll out of bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment