Monday, January 28, 2013

Snowed in and a Clif Bar

The snow storm continued last night and I woke up with my car covered in snow and the roads had yet to be plowed. My job allows me to work from home whenever I need, so I stayed home and made oatmeal with vanilla protein powder, stevia and cinnamon.

  

Work was going well and then I started coughing and sneezing and my back hurt and I figured since I was already home, I would just stay there instead of going in this afternoon. 

I looked up my favorite massage school after work was done and they had no appointments, so I did the only logical thing and passed out on my couch for what ended up being 2 and half hours. I woke up feeling like a million bucks and put my "Pumas on my Puma Piggies" (that is what my nephew says) and headed to the gym for leg day.


I did an hour and fifteen minutes of cardio and burned 840 calories between the bike and the elliptical. I had a lot more energy than I anticipated. Today was leg day and I have been makin' all kindsa gains in this area recently. I even took a pic on my phone and then it disappeared into the abyss when I tried to load it on here. I have increased all of my weights and will be up to 6 plates on the leg press in no time!

When I got home, I ate the most wonderful thing. Manfriend and I went to the Outdoor Retail show this past weekend and Clif Bar came out with these vegan bars called "Kit's Organics". I bought some of them today. They only have SIX ingredients and they taste like heaven in your mouth. I ate so many samples at the Retail show that I think the poor girl was going to cut me off....who does she think she is?

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment