Sunday, January 13, 2013

This is the year....

Ok, so I know that everyone everywhere makes resolutions and claim that they are going to do something and within a few weeks they stop. I am serious this time. I think that manfriend thinks that I am a little crazy with my bodybuilding obsession, but as a fellow athlete I also think that he understands. Living with another athlete helps, but he is also one of those that was blessed with a metabolism that naturally burns 10,000 calories a day and he has a six pack just by sitting there and watching TV. Thumbs down.

I have decided that this is the year of the Summy Six Pack:





That isn't me. That will be me this year, though. Back in March/April, I was workin' a 4 pack and then....well I lost some lean. I have found over time that my desire to become more and more lean has just increased. I have sort of become "pissed off" for it as the Hogetwins would say. I wish I would've taken a pic of my abs back then to use as a bit of motivation. I haven't been posting a lot of recipes recently because I haven't been cooking a whole lot. I have been trying to focus more on my diet and frankly my meals have consisted mostly of things that I don't have to cook, like fresh fruits and veggies.

I have also been spending some time on my facebook Summy Fitness page. Summy Fitness

I have been taken back by how many people started following me and it feels pretty neat having some peeps share their fitness goals and accomplishments with me.

I will post some of the things that I eat and products I use.

Whatever your goals are, stick with them. Stay focused!

P.S. I have been pushing it extra hard at the gym. Supersets and working to failure and I keep forgetting to take my magnesium and calcium . So sore. Don't do that. Calcium and Mag and sore muscle article

No comments:

Post a Comment