Sunday, October 11, 2015

This Week and Man Bobby Pins

So, you know how men complain about hair ties and bobby pins creeping up all over the place? Manfriend is a carpenter and I find these everywhere....


This week was a bit lacking in the workout department. I could not for the life of me get up early to run (I usually like to get up around 4:30 so I can get it out of the way). I was running after work and I didn't lift at all...

Here is my week:

Sunday: 10 miles at a 9:17 pace
Monday: 3.6 miles at a 9:22 pace
Wednesday: 6.43 miles at a 9:20 pace
Friday: 4.28 miles at a 9:25 pace
Saturday: 4 miles at a 9:14 pace
Total Miles for the week: 28.31

It was an off week, but I am okay with it. This week is a new week and I already spent 45 minutes at the gym lifting today.

Here are some pics from my week

There is a pumpkin contest at work....what the Trumpkin?!? This is a Hilary Original.


Pumpkin Drop Cookies. One can of pumpkin, one box of spice cake, chocolate chip cookies (and two scoops of vanilla protein if you're summy). Put them in the oven for 12 minutes at 375 degrees. YUM!


 I eat these sometimes, because bomb.com. Check my awesome nail polish work. Nails by Summy. Sad thing is this is the paint work from my dominant hand...you don't even want to see the right hand...

The average temperature at my work desk leaves something to be desired...


I'm thinking maybe I won't kill this plant at work after all (I kill plants, it's a problem)


Magic Mike XXL came out. Why buy one when you can buy one for your bff too? Also, BEST. MOVIE. EVER.


I had a migraine most of yesterday and could barely eat. FUN! No pic, because I don't need to scare anyone. 

My Garmin took a big fat poop. The GPS stopped working and so did the pedometer. It wasn't making any noise either. I took it back to REI and upgraded. This puppy is synced to my phone, so I get texts on my watch...and emails...I might change that.

I read this article earlier this week and it touched my heart. I absolutely love it. Wouldn't it be great to start something like this is Salt Lake?

Homeless Runner Finishes Twin Cities Marathon

I hope everyone has an awesome week! Do something fun on this Sunday Funday and don't forget that you're awesome. Be good to you this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment