Sunday, October 4, 2015

Pizza Pajamas

I went to Target today and found these.....

If you are wondering what this is.....it is a pair of pizza pajamas. I hardly eat pizza, so why not WEAR it?!? I didn't buy them. I am trying this whole "smarter with my money" thing and it would be difficult to justify "Pizza Jam Jams" on my expenditure for the month. It took every last bit of will power that I had not to walk out of the store with this Pizza Pie Treasure. Willpower at it's finest.

I ran 10 miles this morning....it was supposed to be 12....yeah, yeah, yeah. I hear you saying it is just 2 extra miles, but I got 10 miles in and I'm okay with it. I ran it in 1:32...not the best time, but you win some, you lose some.

Speaking of winning some, I was looking at some previous posts and noted that I mentioned I was registered for The Revel Big Cottonwood Full Marathon. I changed it to the half. When it came down to it, I had to listen to what my body was telling me. It was saying "NO!!!"

I did the half


I PR'd as well. 1:38. Pretty stoked about my time. My goal for 2016 is a sub 1:30.

After my run this morning, I walked Tia and Pogo. They barked at everything....



I read some of this book, which I am loving.


Lazy man's (or woman's) veggie stir fry with tempeh and white rice. I made this for manfriend's lunch tomorrow because I'm the best girlfriend ever. He is flying in around midnight and will be getting a taxi while I dream of The Boston Marathon and calorie free chocolate cake. He may also get a ride home from an Uber driver named Chuck (are they all named Chuck? Seems like it..) He will be too tired in the morning to make his own hot lunch....or is this considered cold lunch?


Here comes the lazy bit....


Pre cut veggies!

I ended the night with Fixer Upper....because....well, BEST SHOW EVER!


I also cleaned. EXCITING! I didn't take photos of that because it seemed a bit lame. I will next time if you want me to....but that also has me concerned for the level of excitement you have in your life.

Tomorrow is Monday, y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment